Tuesday, May 30, 2006

We're back!

Hello Family!We are home.
We got home around 7:00ish Sunday night. On the other side of Atlanta, Clair informed us she had to go poop. I asked her if she could hold it because we'd be home in about 15 minutes. She said, she could. To be honest I really didn't think she'd go. We had stopped several times on her request to go to the bathroom and then she didn't go. I think she was just wanting out of her car seat. Anyway, so we got home and she was still clean. So Stephen and I started to unload the van and the girls were playing in the yard. I was getting a bag and noticed Clair standing over to the side. She had her going poop face on and she looked up at me and said in a strained voice, "Auhhhhh, poop!" I about fell over laughing! I guess she did have to go! Too bad she didn't tell me so I could have taken her to the potty!

I sent out pics today to everyone. Hope I didn't over load anyone's mail box. We had lots of fun and we really loved being with Brooklyn (AKA Texas Tornado...as Em nick-named her!) She is so cute and her laugh is way too darling. The girls already miss her. While I was looking through pics to send, Kate commented on one of all three girls together. She said, "Oh isn't that picture so cute. You know what makes it so cute?" "What", I said. She responded, "Brooklyn, because Brooklyn is in the picture it is cute!" We really did have fun hanging out with Brit and Brooklyn during the day.

Stephen enjoyed Mexico. He gained a new knowledge on a country he had heard lots about but had never been too. It might have softened his heart a little in regards to the whole immigration thing...but not too much. Of course we all agree there is some serious work that has to be done with that issue. Anyway, he was impressed with the service and also how inexpensive things were. However, he said he has no desire to live there. Good, neither do I! :)

We enjoyed having KT and Creighton for a visit on Memorial Day. The girls loved it too. They talked NON-STOP the whole day. Clair was quite taken with Uncle Creighton or as she says, "Treighton". When she got in trouble and I sent her to her room she cried to me, "I want my Uncle Treighton". I said, "He can't help you now!" Then later we went to a store and I said, "Hold my hand in the parking lot." And Clair said, "I want to hold Uncle Treighton's hand." Poor Creighton, he was a good sport...even reading to the girls and playing the pizza game. We miss KT and Creighton. When they left, Stephen said, "Boy, I miss living near them and hanging out." I feel the same way!

Well, I better go. I have some things to do before Stephen gets home.

Love you all!

No comments: