Monday, May 15, 2006

Haven't posted in a while....

Well it’s been a while since I’ve blogged, so here goes.

I don’t know what to say except that our lives are still so nuts! We had a crazy but fun weekend. I helped throw a baby shower for my Visiting Teacher. She’s so sweet and due any day now. I just love her. She just called me earlier today to see if I could go to lunch on Thursday. Her name is Nicole and her companion is Nicole Tallon (Rice) who I used to play with when I would stay w/ Mimi and Papa. Nicole Tallon just had a baby girl a few weeks ago. Her name is Anna Kate and she is adorable. So both of my VT'ers were preggers!

After the baby shower my friend from Columbia, Dawn, came to visit. We had a blast! We went shopping, which as you all know…for me means rummaging through the big pile of junk that is Marshall’s. I spent a grand total of $5.25. We had fun making fun of the silly fashions that are in style now.....like gouchos. Whomever brought those back into style needs to strung up and SHOT!

Sunday was a great day!! We had two really good youth speakers and a special musical number by the Primary. Then one of the men in our ward gave a great talk about Motherhood. I really enjoyed it.

Today, though, is back to the grind. I’m going to try to hit the gym after work, but we’ll see how that goes. I haven’t been in three weeks!

Wish me luck!

No comments: