Tuesday, May 09, 2006

....and a Kate quote too!

The end of last week, Kate started to have some issues going to the bathroom...number 2 to be exact. (Disney World repeat!) She refers to this as "having the poop infection". (Her term not ours!) Anyway, after two days of issues, I got on the internet to look up which cereals and fruits and veggies have the most fiber. So, I am going through this list and asking her, "Do you like this?" or "Do you like that?" Anyway, she asks, "What are you doing?" I told her I was looking at a list of the foods that have lots of fiber to help her with her bathroom problem. She then says (completely serious), "What, are you on the poop web-site?" I honestly doubled over laughing, which I shouldn't have, because now she says it every time I am on the computer. However, it was funny. Anyway, just wanted to share...they both say the funniest things!

1 comment:

Franklin Fam said...

Kate and Clair are growing up so fast. I can't believe it. It makes me sad that the little girl (Kate) we waited so long for and got to see just minutes after she was born is so BIG now. I hope you guys had fun camping.