Saturday, February 21, 2009

I've Been Shamed Into Posting

I received the following email from my friend Natalie:

"Okay all my fellow bloggers, YA'LL ARE SLACKIN'!!! I have been checking in on you for weeks and nothing new. I love the blogs, and I love to see pics of your families, so please, for me......update!!! : ) I did! Love ya!!!"

So here I am. POSTING! This one's for you Nat!

For Christmas (YES! We are STILL on Christmas. :) ) Creighton's Mom got the boys the cutest little rompers w/ turtlenecks. Of course the day got away from us and no one made it out of their PJs so I didn't get to snap any pics of them in the Christmas rompers. So one Sunday morning I dressed them up in them and took some pics of them. They were VERY cooperative and smiled and everything. I told them to hug for a pic which Ben was totally willing to do but Alex didn't want anything to do with it.





No comments: