Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ok How Sad Is This?

I must confess I've been remiss in blogging. I'm a bad, bad mother. But I blame Stephenie Meyer for my dirty house, sink of dirty dishes and lack of blog updates. I am however posting some pics from Christmas Day. We had so much fun just hanging out....just the four of us. It was an awesome day. I'm totally addicted to "staying home" on Christmas. Creighton's family came up for a few hours and we had dinner with them. We only had one condition for them coming up. Stay in your PJs! And that they did. It was so much fun....everyone just hanging out in their PJs, watching TV, looking at pics and opening gifts.
The boys got lots of presents. I'm not sure they got what Christmas actually was, but next year will be SO MUCH FUN! I'm already excited for it. How sad is that?

We ended Christmas Eve with a bedtime story of The Night Before Christmas.

Ben was our first brave trooper down the stairs.

Followed closely by Alex.They were very intrigued by the new HUGE stash of toys and stuff in the living room.

And then like all good boys and girls they commenced to playing with the pile of boxes that Santa and the elves discarded on their way out the door.

No comments: