Thursday, January 08, 2009

Kids = Funny

Yesterday we had some really windy weather! Wind gusts were like 30+ mph. However, life goes on and I had to run some errands. So, Clair and Bowen and I were walking across a parking lot in these strong wind gusts...holding onto each others hands for our very safety! When we finally got back to the van Clair says,
"Mom, it is SO windy! If I kept a record of the windiest days of my life, this would totally be on the top of the list!"

Our little Bowen is sure growing! He is talking lots! Every day he says something new that amazes us! A few days ago, I found him in the toy room completely emptying Clair new doll house of all it's furnishings and dolls! He had even taken the drawers out of every cabinet and dresser! It was a mess.
I said, "Oh son, what did you do?"
He said, "I made a mess!"
I said, "Yes, and Clair is not going to be too happy with you! Come on let's go tell her what you did." So I took his hand and we started down the stairs to tell Clair. As we were walking down the stairs he yells down to Clair,
"Quare (Clair), you be happy with me! I tell the truth!"
I guess he figured she had no right to be mad since he was going to tell the truth about destroying her doll house! :)

No comments: