Monday, July 31, 2006

Shoot 'em up Tex....

A few random thoughts from Katie:

Started shots last Friday. 10 units (5 mg) of Lupron. I've mostly been giving them to myself as cranky pants is usually still asleep when I'm doing this. I am scheduled for blood work and a baseline ultrasound tomorrow. That should be fun. Geez I need a bikini wax before this show gets on the road....and when I say show I mean SHOW! You girls know what I mean......

Went to ElliottDavis last week for a baby shower for a friend of mine that still works there. It was so nice to see everyone again and it felt good to be there. I really miss working there.

I'm throwing a bridal shower for a girl in my ward on Thursday. Luckily it won't be at my house. It's going to be at another girl's house. And it's at 7 on a Thursday so we're just doing cake an punch. Nothing exciting! She's marrying a boy from Gaffney. He is Dana Duncan's brother, Curtis. I was friends with Dana when we lived in Gaffney.

Our friends Aimee and Ken Perry moved on Saturday. They moved to Massachusetts. I am very sad. I miss them so much already. I don't have their phone number or anything so I don't even know if they got there ok. I'm hoping Aimee will call this week to give me an update.

Hope y'all have a good week. Only 2 more weeks until it Bowen-Time! Right? TTYL!

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

21 days until Bowen time, if he can wait that long!

Keep us posted on what's up!