Monday, July 17, 2006

IVF and other News

Just a quick update to let everyone know what’s going on in Creighton and Katie-land. We’re...well...I'm back on the b.c. pill for the next two weeks. I start another round of shots on the 28th-ish of this month. We’ve been surfing other fertility pharmacies to see if we can find one that is cheaper than the one we initially ordered from. If any of you have IVF friends, ask them what pharmacy they used, for me. I’d love to know. We have to place the order this Thursday.

In other news, Rebecca Dunlap is moving here this weekend. We’re helping her Saturday afternoon. I’m excited for her. She’s starting a new chapter in her life and I think it’s going to be a great move for her.

My good friend Aimee and her family are moving back to Massachusetts. I’m very sad about this. She has become such a good friend to me. I am really going to miss her. Her hubby left three weeks ago. We went to dinner with them the night before he left. He hugged me and Creighton and said, “thanks so much for your friendship.” He’s not a member….and I know he feels pressured sometimes by other members. When we first started hanging around with them we decided we weren’t going to ever bring it up. We were just going to be his friend and hope that fellowship would do the trick. Aimee called him on Sunday morning last week, and she asked him if he was going to go to church and he said, “I’m just getting ready to head out the door.” It’s a small step and I’m not saying that we had anything to do with it, but it’s a huge deal to Aimee. I’m really going to miss them.

Well, I’m off to the gym for a nice rockin’ time of Step II. Hopefully I won’t die of cardiac arrest since I’m so out of shape!!!

No comments: