Saturday, July 17, 2010

Camping and Hiking

Here are some photos from the rest of our camping trip including two hikes...one to white water falls and one to stump house mountain tunnel. Yummy camp food - this was our hot dog dinner and I made a yummy pineapple upside down cake in our new dutch oven! I love that thing!

This is the white water falls gang!

I seriously have the most beautiful kids...I just love taking pictures of them!












Now on to the stump house mountain tunnel. There is the enterance behind Bowen and Stephen! Such a cool place- literally!



Our long weekend trip ended on a bad note - Kate got bite by a spider at some point. Her ankel got huge and she couldn't even walk on it. It was red and swollen and tender to the touch. I had to take her to the doc and they put her on heavy antibiotics. Luckly after about 3 days on the meds we started to see improvement!

No comments: