Sunday, November 22, 2009

After 2 1/2 years....they are finally co-bedding


Well we never could co-bed the boys. For one reason or another. One was too small, or too sick, or too big. Whatever the reason we never did it. But we recently went to toddler beds. The initial transition was rough. Two days of no naps and late bed times. But after the first couple of days (and quite a few spankings) it got better and better. Now they go to bed when they are asked and stay in their beds. SO NICE! I've heard we actually had it very easy. I've heard weeks of no naps and up all night, etc. So I am really thankful that this transition was super easy for us.

So we went in to check no them the other night....it was about their third night in the toddler beds. I was out with my UMOMs group and on the phone with Creighton while he went to check on them. He whispered in the phone, "they're in the same bed!" I couldn't wait to get home and see for myself. It's so cute! I took this picture with flash in the dark at the risk of waking them just because I had to have the picture.


2 comments:

Jenna said...

So sweet! Your boys are darling Katie!

Bright-Mom said...

Too cute!