Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Picnic At Furman

We had a blast with a few of our twin friends at Furman. We met up for a picnic on a beautiful sunny day. We played by the lake at the bell tower and then had a nice lunch. The kids had a blast hanging out with each other. It was amazing to me how we got all the kids to hold hands! The boys never want to hold my hand especially in a parking lot or crossing the street. I always feel like "that lady" who is dragging her kids because they don't want to hold her hand! UGH! But they willingly hold hands with their friends and that's alright by me as long as they all stay together!

Here they all are posing on a bench. It took FOREVER to get this pic. I mean.......FOREVER! And this is the best one....with Ben acting out. LOL!
Ahhhh, brotherly love.......ain't it beautiful?
I could photograph this little diva all day long. What a photogenic little chickie!
Run Zachary...get Parker!
Oh, at that Peyton. Calling the shots! What a sassy little chick. I just love her!
So, this little booger took the whole bag of Doritos over behind this "tree" and "hid" while she munched on them. How funny!
Another pic that was taking forever, so I gave up. I tried to get them all to sit on these steps, but it just didn't happen.
How sweet is this little pic?

No comments: