Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Meet the Teacher

So Monday night we got to meet the girls teachers for this year! They were both excited, but Clair couldn't even sleep the night before! So, we spent the morning at the pool...had a yummy lunch...watched a movie...showered...got dressed...then went to the school. Kate will have Mrs. Lawson for 2nd grade and Clair will have Mrs. Williams for Kindergarten (I actually taught with her at summit Drive Elementary, she is a great teacher). Here is Kate in front of the school sign!

Here is Clair! She was almost giddy with excitement.

So then I carried my camera around the school and didn't take another photo! Trying to navigate the crowded halls with three kids and saying hi to all out friends we saw, taking photos completely left my head! So, I will just have to get photos of the girls with teachers tomorrow on the first day of school! Fingers crossed for a great year!

No comments: