Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bowen's 3rd Birthday Party

So, I wasn't very good at taking photos all through the party. As a matter of fact, the kids had been there for over 30 minutes before I remembered to take a photo! Then I got busy and forgot again! It is just too much to host and to photograph! But here are a few I got (or my friend Susan took for me)!

So, the kids were playing upstairs, just making a racket and this is what I found. Bowen standing on the toy box singing his lungs out while Briggs played the drums, Owen was mixing on the computer, Ryan watched the show, and Halie baked! It was cute!

Then we ate some yummy hot dogs! I love this group of kiddos!

Owen - Bowen's partner in crime!

Briggs, Owen's big brother!


Roma and Halie - the two angels!

Ben - the cuz!


Bowen taking a sip!


Beth and Buster came for a little bit!


The bar stool gang!


The adult table!


The cake - I know, I should have made the cake myself, I had a cute idea and everything! But with school starting this week and everything, I just couldn't get it together! But it was a cute cake and Bowen loved it and it was yummy!

The kids all thought it was cool too!


Here I am lighting the candles! THREE to be exact!


Bowen was the first to dig in!

It was a great party. The kids played like there was no tomorrow and I didn't even use the games or activities I had planned! As I was putting Bowen to bed last night, I asked him if he had a good day. He said yes and then asked, "Mom can tomorrow be like today?" I guess that means he really did have a great day! Happy birthday son!

No comments: