Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Orientation - Isn't just for college anymore!

Our sweet little Clair participated in Kindergarten orientation the other week. She was SO excited and literally POPPED up & out of bed when I reminded her why she was being woken up earlier than usual! We went for a tour of the school, got to see a kindergarten classroom in action, watched a movie about the school (co staring our own Kate!) and even got a drink and snack from the lunchroom! Clair already knew a few people and was happy to sit next to her best buddy from the neighborhood! Look at these two - so excited for Kindergarten!

Sadly, Clair was too quickly disappointed. She told me as we were leaving the school, "Tomorrow morning I will get right up and get dressed and pack my bag for school!" I had to break the news that kindergarten wouldn't start for almost three more months! :(

(PS Thanks Aunt KT for watching Bowen so Clair and I could have this special time together!)

No comments: