Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Clemson Botanical Gardens

This was a really fun trip! Aunt Rosalind invited us, and the rest of the state of SC, to tour the Clemson Botanical Gardens today. We packed a picnic lunch and spent the majority of the mid-day there. We fed the ducks and saw lots of beautiful plants. We had a nice lunch by the duck pond. We ate with Nancy Toronto, the Primary President. It was great to get to know her better. Her little boy William is adorable. And a good eater. I was put to shame by how well he ate his lunch!!

So, here's the whole crew. I won't even begin to try to name all these kids. I think there were upwards of 21 kids.
Our crew found the "choo-choo" to climb up on and pose for a pic.
A close up of the cutest boys in the crew!
Ahhhhhhhhh! Our fearless leader sitting next to the pond enjoying the ducks as they came to eat (she remembered bread, unlike me!!!).
WOW! A pic of Mommy AND the boys. A rarity! Thanks Aunt Rosalind for snapping this for us. :)

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

What a fun day! I was so TIRED when I got home!