Saturday, November 01, 2008

Do you know "Hot Apple Pie"?

So, KT and I went and had our "Day at the Spa" today! It was a lot of fun with much laughter and relaxation! First we ate lunch. Then we got massages. I had a great gal...KT said hers was only ok. Then we got a salt scrub. After that I did the pedi/mani. KT had to wait because some lady without an appointment kind of jumped into KT's spot while she was getting her salt scrub. So, Kate had to wait like 45 mins. During that time she took a little power nap! :) The nail techs were an interesting set...much ink on the arms...if you know what I'm sayin! Once we both finished the pedi/mani we got facials. This is where we learned a little about our facial lady. She's this little short NON-SPA looking lady. She informed us she used to drive big rigs! For real! I found this quite funny! I asked her what made her change to facials...she informed us her mom owns the spa! After my facial, I asked her what her handle was when she drove trucks? You guessed it HOT APPLE PIE! Then I got a hair cut (I paid extra...but I really needed one) and Katie just got a stylin'. Finally to top it off, we got makeovers, but they weren't much to write home about! It was a triple "B" makeover. (Can you say, BAD BASE BLENDING!) So, it was a long day, but a fun day. Thanks for going with me KT...I already told Stephen I wanted another one for this Christmas...so make sure Creighton gets you one too! And Maria, Jessica, Mom...you can come too! I thought I'd post some pics with my new cut!

No comments: