Friday, November 14, 2008

Clair's Cafe


For Clair's birthday she wanted a cooking party! So, we decorated cooks hats, did a kitchen tools scavenger hunt (here is the checklist I made for each girl...WalMart had this stuff for cheap so they each got one of each thing listed), made personal pizzas with mini rolling pins, designed fruit kabobs, and decorated cupcakes! (Clair got a mini cake to decorate!)Then the kids played and Clair opened gifts. It was a great party. I have to give major props to my very dear friend Dorothy! VERY last minute she jumped in and saved the day by making these darling aprons! They looked a million times better than what I was planning to do! (I am sorry I didn't get a pic of all the kids wearing the aprons...I have a hard time taking pics and running everything!)

The party was a HUGE hit and several people who had been to lots of my birthday parties said this was the BEST! I might agree, the kids were so entertained with not much effort on my part...just lots of organization and some helpful adults!(Bowen made his cupcake into a lollipop by sticking his finger in it to eat it!)(Kate, Clair, and Brynlee...Clair best buddy in our hood!)

1 comment:

Franklin Fam said...

Roz I really think you need to start recording ALL of your party ideas. I would love to have a copy of the book. You are VERY talented.

Maria