Tuesday, July 01, 2008

We Have Bead Board Up!!!!




As you all know Dad and I are in the process of renovation of a very badly needed hallway. We have lived here in this house for 30 year and everything has had a major overhaul EXCEPT the hallway. You all laughed a lot about the eagles in the wallpaper hanging in the hallway....well I saved you some but that's neither here nor there I thought I'd send you some progress pictures I hope you will be able to see the work that has gone into the renovation. We are not quite through but I can begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel not wait that would be the hallway :) Love, Mom or Oma

1 comment:

Franklin Fam said...

Lookin' Good! I just wonder if people will still think our family is VERY patriotic? Oh, well so long Eagles... fly, fly, fly away!