Sunday, July 06, 2008

Out with the Old and in with the New






We have a new look in the foyer. Hope you will like it. The bookcase Jessica and I painted black. The mirror I took apart and sprayed the frame black and then misted silver paint over top. I changed the frames on the pictures "The Living Christ" and the "Proclamation" and hung the "Proclamation" beside the front door. The frame that had "The Living Christ" went with the walls better.

The hall bathroom is now being updated. On Wednesday Craig Holmes our tile man will come and lay the tile on the floor and around the shower. These pics are how the demolishing looks. This job has become to much for dads arm so we have hired a young man from the Ward to come and bust up our bathroom. Dad and Earl will hang green board around the outside of the tub (where the white patch use to be) and then we will have a new look after I paint the walls. And yes Katie I am going to paint them a Khaki color, it will be nice.

I hope you'll enjoy these pics.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Lookin' good!

Franklin Fam said...

I love it... It will look better in person, but the pics are great. Keep them comin'!

Bright-Mom said...

The foyer looks great! Can't wait to see it up close!