Friday, May 23, 2008

Super Hero TJ




So, TJ's favorite TV show right now is Wonder Pets on Nick JR. We love it because the animals are always trying to help each other out and other animals. On the show the the Wonder Pets wear super hero capes. TJ has been wanting a cape to wear and for a few weeks we used a make shift blankie cape. I was googling one day and found a cape tutorial and thought I would try it. So these are the results. Not TOO shabby. It is a two sided cape. I made one side Wonder Pets (W) and one side Super"man" TJ (S). Hope you like them. Love to you all!

Maria

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

Hey...you remember my friend Angie...her bro served a mission with Tyler...she makes capes...I bought one she made for Kate...it was a princess one! She also did boy ones with batman and superman! It looks cute...can I put in an order for Christmas for Bowen with Superman and Spiderman!