Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Thanks for the pictures of Bowen, I can't believe how much he's changed. I can't wait to see him and the girls at the end of this week. Below is a copy of the letter I sent to everyone concerning the TOFW assignments for the picnic lunch.

OK girls TOFW is not far Oct. 7th. Betsy please call Beth and see if she would like to come with us, let me know what she says. If she can't use this ticket then girls it's up for grabs. The price is $32.00. Let me know if you know of someone who would like a ticket. Below is a list of the things for our picnic lunch. As you look over this list check to see if we have everything covered. Let me know if you feel we need something else added to this menu. There should be about 10 to 12 people in our group. Maria - home made chicken salad and cookies.
Rhonda - luncheon meats.
Angela - bread any kind, we are to make sandwiches so whatever works for you will work for us.
Katie - plates, napkins, utensils & maybe a paper table cloth for each table, if possible.(Katie will Nicole be sharing this assignment with you?)
Rosalind - sweets and something salty and her picnic table.
Jessica - cheese. whatever works for you works for us.
Charleen - picnic table & water in a cooler.
Ida & Kara - veggies and dip & salsa.
Betsy - drinks & grapes.
I am looking forward to seeing all of you that day, I am hopeful that this will be an inspiring day.
See Ya on the 7th of October.Charleen

1 comment:

Katie said...

Yes, Nicole can share my assignment. :)