Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Post-er Child

Am I the only one who posts anymore? Where are you people?

Well, we're going to Aiken this weekend. That will be fun especially since I get free clothes (thanks, Maria).

The pregnancy is going well. I found out my friend Lauren Wright (Leeth) is also pregnant (with her 3rd) and a friend from high school Kim Georgen is also preg w/ her 2nd. It'll be nice to be preg w/ a friend. Since all y'all siblings left me in the dust. By all y'all I mean Maria and Rosalind.

Ok............so work is just so-so. I can't wait for the new building. It is really coming along nicely and I can't wait until I'm upstairs away from commotion so I can think! These quarters are too tight!

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

What do you mean left you in the dust....didn't Bowen & I wait for Alfonse & Berta to get planted...we were PG together for a few days...right?