Sunday, November 27, 2005

50 Gifts under $50

Hi y'all - This is my first blog post....ever...I hope I'm doing this right.

I just got my December 05 / Jan 06 RealSimple magazine. They have a great article they do every December called 50 Gifts under $50. It's several pages, but if one of you doesn't get RealSimple, I'll be happy to scan it and post it here for you to read....it's at least good for ideas for people who are hard to buy for like:
1. Mom
2. Dad
3. Creighton
4. Maria
5. Stephen
6. Jessica
7. Me
8. Tyler
9. TJ
10. Kate
11. Clair
12. Rosalind
KIDDING! Ok....hope y'all have fun fighting the crowds and listening to Christmas music.

Love,
Katie

2 comments:

Bright-Mom said...

Notice I am listed last, that is becuase I am the easiest to buy for! :)

Katie said...

OK, I decided not to post the article here. Email me if you want a copy. It's 10 pages. :)