Wednesday, June 09, 2010

If it's not Scottish...It's CRAP!

We decided to go check out the opening parade for the Greenville Scottish Games. It was a fun parade with lots of bagpipes and a REAL prince! Here are the girls. Clair's friend Emily joined us since her sister was having surgery on her elbow. Here they are waiting for the parade to start!

Daddy and Bowen are waiting too!


Doesn't this dude look authentic!


Some bagpipes! LOVE THEM!



This little guy is starting young!



He could be protecting some castle on the Scottish moors!


Here he is...Prince Edward. When I asked Clair, "Isn't he handsome?" She said, "NOOOO - He is OLD!"

Stephen informed the kids..."He puts his pants on one at time just like I do!" I was excited to see him! I made sure all the kids got a good look at him! But laws I know he was hot in that thick expensive suite of his!

No comments: