Sunday, September 20, 2009

No August Pics!

I can't believe it's been over a month since I've updated this blog. And when I went to look at the pictures we had for August........there was nothing! I can't believe it. Well, when I went back and looked at 2007 and 2008 there were very few pictures for August in those years, as well. What is it about August that makes me think it's ok not to photograph my kids?

Well, there were a few pics. But seriously, only like 6. This is one of Alex during one of his therapy sessions. Miss Kathleen put some tape on the floor and had him jump over it. Alex, on the other hand, wanted to put the tape on his face. He thought it was war-paint.
We also took the boys out for ice cream one night. We got them their own cups and they freakin' loved it! Yesterday, we took them to Bruster's and they got the "baby cone" and it was a FLIPPIN' MESS! But so stinkin' cute when they had it all over their face and dripping down their hands. LOL! Anyway these are from Baskin Robbins.


Anyway, here are some pics we snapped since I updated in July, which by the way, seems like it was YESTERDAY! Where is this year going?

When we were in Wyoming, Maria and Tyler fed the boys spaghetti. I kept saying, "we can try but they won't eat it." Sure enough, they made a big, fat liar out of me. They loved it. So when I got home I decided I would try spaghetti on them here in SC. They ate it and LOVED it again. I guess it took Aunt Ria and Uncle Tywer giving it to them for them to realize they liked it. They got it all over their faces and it was so cute I had to take pics.


Jack and Mary Ann invite us to the lake every couple of weeks and the boys always love seeing Grandma (Gam-ma) and Grandpa (Gan-pah). Here they are all in a very intense conversation about which head gear they would use in a death match between the Super Friends and the Sesame Street characters. Or maybe Alex is just singing Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes. I can't really remember.

Clearly, it was the headgear conversation and Alex went with silver mixing bowl as his head cover of choice.


Ben thought that was freakin' hilarious, as he chose the bare-head approach.


After the death match conversation, there was some time for some brotherly love pics. I just love it when they hug on each other. It's so sweet!



1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

Just when I was getting ready to do a hostile take over of the blog and turn it into the Stephen Bright Jr Bits (that sounds a littlle gross)...someone else posts! OK, so it will remain in the family a little longer! Love the messy eatting photos, aren't they the best!