Friday, April 03, 2009

Bad Mom....

I know... I get it... I am a bad mom or at least a bad blogger. The Franklin Family has just been so totally overwhelmed with life lately that we haven't really taken a ton of pictures or even made time to post on the family blog. So, I officially apologize. Now, no more threats or evil eyes sent our way.

I thought I would share a few pics of the kids. They sure are growing a ton and they are really learning to play with each other. Elizabeth's favorite person in her little world right now is her BIG brother TJ. And he loves her too. For those of you who know Elizabeth has a developed a "new" way of crawling. We call it her ghetto crawl. I hope this video comes through so that you too can enjoy the "Elizabeth Ghetto crawl".

TJ and Elizabeth spend a lot of mornings snuggling on the chair or on the floor. She seems to like it but not for as long as TJ does.


I hope you will like this picture too (actually it is one of my faves). Elizabeth seems to have the smallest tongue. I call it "The World's Smallest Tongue". I laugh so hard when she sticks it out. I caught a really good pic of it in the tub the other night.

So, last picture... I have discovered that Wal-Mart has the best imitation Crystal Light and it is like ONLY $1. We love it and drink it like crazy around here. Our favorite flavor is Fruit Punch... the only draw back is ... the mustache.

Before I close I should take a minute to brag on my hubby. He just found out that he only has to finish the 3 classes he is currently enrolled in and then take 3 more classes and he can graduate in August!!! Yeah, August 09! AND.... his OTS package will be submitted in July and so we should now something before Thanksgiving. YEAH!!!! Oh, and one more thing... he won NCO of he Quarter (AGAIN!!). What an amazing daddy we have. He works so hard for the USAF and in school, manages to hold two callings at church, play pretty sweet Rock Band drums and still be daddy! We love him and are so VERY proud of him!

I hope this LONG post will make up for the non-posting for a while. Love to you all!

Maria

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

I never sent threats or evil eyes sent your way! It sure was great to see pics of those cuties those!