Saturday, June 14, 2008

No Baby... Y ET!

So today was THE day or SUPPOSED to be the day, but you know how life is with kids... there is NO schedule. TJ woke up yesterday and I just knew he was sick, I had that mother's intuition thing and I was in denial all day. Around 7pm when he still wouldn't eat and had received 3 doses of Motrin with no help, we opted to take him to the Doc. He kept saying he had a Frog in his throat. Well, he didn't really have a frog, but Strep!!! Yeah for us! So, I decided that I wouldn't pawn my kid off on someone since I don't HAVE to have Elizabeth today, just WANT her today. So we are hanging out and I am cleaning, wiping everything down. Yeah for me! Just thought I would let you all know... pics of Elizabeth are coming... eventually!

Love to you all

Maria (still pregers)

No comments: