Sunday, April 29, 2007

Playing Hard in Wyoming


This is an old picture of TJ but I thought I would post it. TJ has been having such a great time lately the weather here has been B-E-A-U-tiful. Today the high was 82 and we had our windows open and it felt great inside, HUMIDITY, what is this that you speak of? We love our humidity free living. I told Tyler that there is NO way under the sun that in Charleston we would have had our windows open with it being 80 + degrees. Anyhoo. TJ and I have been playing it cool while Tyler has been gone. We have had a busy first week and now we only have two more to go. TJ and I are leaving on Thursday to go to Denver for a week. We miss you all and can't wait til little Alex can come home so we can too. Love to you all.

Maria, Tyler, and the mover and shaker TJ

No comments: