Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Been a while

Not much to report. Going to see Dr. Gower tomorrow. So that's kinda uneventful since Dr. Dellinger is the one with all the information. We do see Dr. Malpass on the 29th to talk about Baby A's little heart. Or should I say his big heart. I guess he'll take after his Daddy.....being tough and having a big heart! Hehehehe!

At work this week we have FDIC examiners here. So it's going to be a looooooooooong four days. Wish me luck. Though my NYR (New Years Resolution) is to leave AT 5:30 everyday. We'll see how that goes this week.

In RS we are having our first Enrichment next week. It's a Marriage and Family Therapist from the Gville II ward. I'm excited to talk to her and hear her ideas on things. It's always good to get a third party perspective on family communications!

Well.....that's all. TTYL!

No comments: