Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Thank you Neener!

I just would like to thank Jessica for her visit this weekend. I know her free weekends are most likely few and far between so, I am EXTRA glad she chose to come and see us. I also would like to thank her for watching the girls so Stephen and I could go and do something fun without worrying about if the girls were safe, or how much the total babysitting bill would be (I wish I got $7 an hour when I babysat!). Anyway, it was wonderful to go to the Cyclorama (if you all have never been, next time you come we really need to go!), the Varsity for dinner ("What'll you have?"...I'm a real Atlanta girl now!), and IKEA (which was a mad house and had tons of screaming unhappy kids...none of which I am happy to say were mine!) with out our little angels tagging along! I don't think they would have enjoyed any of that, with the exception of the Varsity! Thanks Jessica! You are wonderful! The girls had a total blast with you and the greatest gift of all that you left for us were the tasty easy bake salt lick cookies. :) Kate hasn't stopped talking about how much fun she had and keeps asking when you are coming back. It was also great to hang out Saturday evening...even if you did pull a Charleen and fall asleep in the middle of the movie! :) We were sad to see you go Sunday and we hope you will come back again SOON! We love you Jessica!
PS Sorry about Clair pooping all over you! :) Baptism by dooddy!

No comments: